Wednesday, April 4, 2012

This is embarassing XD;;;;;;

but Ryuichi needs to see it.
If any of you knew a Vietnamese fan whose nickname is Myxd (Banana), you probably have seen at least one of her "masterpiece" that features Keita and herself in different pose - on stage, dating hand in hand and even wedding photos XDDD.

I think it's no harmful to do thing like that, thou it shows how crazy (and even scary) us fangirl can be... (〃∇〃). But I had never tried it............ until the day before yesterday ( ̄▽+ ̄*)

So I'm proudly introducing everyone my "newly-recruited" boyfriend - O-san!


LMAO.

An easy formular for anyone who wants something similar:

Some proper photoshop skills may be required, but even if you don't know anything.... It doesn't hurt to try!! XD

And I think I won't do another one soon...... at least in the next 10 months? lol. It's so embarrassing and I don't really like the idea of being photographed (@ ̄ρ ̄@)

Well that's all for today. (・∀・)ノ

Good night! (*´Д`)

0 comments:

Post a Comment