Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Regarding "beyond the Distance" access permission

Hi,

in several days I have received quite a number of access requests for beyond the Distance. Most of them were granted within 24 hours.

However, there are some pending requests. If you are in this case, here is the main reason: I cannot see you profile/your profile is blank.


As I said in this post, you have to fill some necessary information in your profile. To do this please follow these steps:

1. Go to http://wordpress.com/profile.
2. Choose your avatar.
3. You are required to fill in "Display Name", "Location" and "About you".
4. Click "Update Profile".

I will do a check through the granted users and removed who has a blank profile this weekend. So DO IT NOW.

If you happen to know me and have talked to me before (on any platform - Facebook / Twitter / blogger) or being a member of w-inds. worldwide bbs, please comment below.

Thanks all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment