Friday, August 31, 2012

Microwaved chocolate cake? Failed T^T

EDIT: Damn this is my 100th post and I'm talking about my failure!!!!! (; ̄O ̄)

Yes yes you know I'm obsessed with microwaveable cake/cookies recently....

So the other day I tried this recipe: http://madhurasrecipe.com/index.php?p=1_247 - it's even eggless! How perfect. And it seemed to be easy...

....until mine turned out like this:






It doesn't rise at all! (゚д゚lll)Why?

I don't know what was wrong. Not enough baking powder? The lemon juice didn't work? Too much milk?
It tastes like flour being cooked with choclate flavour - or more precisely, a chocolate pancake.

(_ _) I don't even want to try it again.

Being totally depressed, I made the mug cake I showed you guys earlier this month (because sweets make you happyyyyyyy~), using the rest of sour cream. And it was AMAZING.


The cake was soft and sweet with a slight taste of sourness, smelled so good with cinnamon. and looked exactly like the tutorial! Everything you ever wanted for a cake.‎ (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

So it seems I have better luck with small cuties called mug cakes.... will take a while before trying to make something bigger again.
XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment