Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Because I'm gonna do this......!!!!

Last night our boys was performing at Nippon Budokan!!

It was the last concert in w-inds. summer live tour. As usual, their final stop is Budokan and this time is even more special because the live was broadcasted on FujiNEXT :DDDD

Unfortunately it's a cable channel so there was no way I could use KeyHole =( so I was just spending the whole evening looking at my comp screen and searching desperately for any tweet mentioning w-inds. with an attached photo T~~~T at least my effort gained some fruits~!!

Most of the caps below belong to annon_w, momoryohei and melissa_mari_f!! The others were found on Facebook or Twitter, and uploaders just don't wanna tell me the source =3=

Look at the gorgeous men ;_________;


Opening




1st part:

Rain Is Fallin', SUPER LOVER ~I love you tonight~, SWEAR DOWN
 Medley: try your emotion, W.O.L, boogie woogie 66, 夏空の恋の詩
NO DOUBT

 


2nd part:  

Solo dance corners (Ryuichi, Keita and Ryohei in order)
Solos: Ryuichi's 四季, Keita's WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE and Ryohei's 十六夜の月
You & I
Medley: Beautiful Life, song 4 U, IT'S IN THE STAR, LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING, will be there ~恋心~



3rd part:

Chillin' in the Daydream, Deny, RAINBOW HILL, Be As One
somewhere in time, Long Road, Forever Memories



Encore:
Let's get it on, Some More, New World
キレイだ (with Sukima Switch)
Endless Moment (additional song)

Ending:


We love you too ♥


and a beautiful picture of w-inds. worldwide fans before the live!


Recognize Huiping, Quek Singyi (or at least that's her FB name :P), Cheke, Melissa and Ash :D
Sadly there was no Je Si cuz she was busy being photographer! XD

Hopefully I'll be in the photo soon, lol~


Good night ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment