Monday, September 19, 2011

[DL] Keita premium live (2006.11.19)

So..... I actually bought this DVD! *haha*

It has just reached my door several days ago, right when we were still in the midst of that Keita incident.... well, anyway it had such a good timing to come, so I spent the night watching it. And after that, the only thing I thought of was that I have to share this awesome live, so that other fans can enjoy it as well!

Please watch and you'll see how confident Keita was, standing on the stage as a solo artist, totally alone; how far he has improved his voice since then and how much more brightly he shines now with w-inds., altogether!



Download:

Removed links. Read more here.

Ripped and uploaded by UsagiTsukino@blogspot.


There won't be MediaFire links this time. I'm so sorry, but I can tell MediaFire dislikes me so much that now it doesn't allow me to upload without running UltraSurf, which at the same time slows down my web browser to a limit that it irritates me >< (for example, it takes 5 minutes to load my MegaUpload folder lmao). Therefore, if you cannot either download from MegaUpload or 4Shared, please leave a comment and I'll try to help you. Thanks :)

These files are uploaded for sharing without making any profit and I do not claim to be the owner of them. Hotlink and uploading to streamsites is strictly prohibited. If you want to share on other websites, please upload to your own server and DO NOT FORGET TO credit or link back to this blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are so nice ^^

Post a Comment