Thursday, October 6, 2011

[DL] w-inds. - Making of "You & I"

Hello,

It's been almost 1 month since my last post. Guess I was too busy lol that's why I haven't posted this long-awaited making-of vid even thou I finished uploading 1 month ago. Hah, my bad.

Now I hope you enjoy it :x and once again, feel free to share these files but DON'T FORGET TO CREDIT PROPERLY. Thank you ^^


w-inds. - Making of "You & I"


Download:

Removed links. Read more here.


Ripped and uploaded by UsagiTsukino@blogspot.

These files are uploaded for sharing without making any profit and I do not claim to be the owner of them. Hotlink and uploading to streamsites is strictly prohibited. If you want to share on other websites, please upload to your own server and DO NOT FORGET TO credit or link back to this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment