Monday, February 13, 2012

SIGH. ..............................................................and 9 more days to go

Okay okay I'm defeated. I cannot blog everyday!!

.....................................Can we change it to once every 2 days? But this is a countdown, geez. *dead*

By the ways, there're only 9 days left. Woohoo~! I'm dying to listen to Put Your Hands Up!! already

The preview in w-inds. official YouTube channel has reached a total of 136,616 views - Isn't it impressive? :D


A promo vid is also uploaded to Vision Factory channel. RYUICHI HAS HAIR AGAIN OMG


Haha they look funny so bamf.

They also were guested on Music Fair last Saturday. Lemme tell you, this is the most fun Music Fair episode I've ever seen so far, and I dare to say our boys werked up the atmosphere - ofc Ryuichi is the cutest XDD (nah I'm not biased).



cruel!Keita is cruel. I have no word for his cocky attitude, but oh god, that's just how he is right? Can't help myself from reminding myself of a fanfic named "Anything" by ViVi.... in which Keita is such an asshole, bullying his groupmate (Ryuichi ofc) *giggle*. You pooooooor boy, oh Ryu~~~


Btw.
Hope this perfect Ryohei would cheer up your day somehow:


Actually I did think of using this pic as blog background... but it just feels wrong if it's not all 3 of them. Even thou this cap is perfect *sigh*

Have a nice day, everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment