Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Precious Girl release info and PV!

It's been so long!

I have been MIA on blog for a while (uh huh, only on blog. If you know me on other SNS I'm more than just active lol)

I have a lot of stuff to talk about but can't find the inspiration to blog. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy is it tell me how to fix my brain I want to be more active here (just move your @$$ and start typing, self)

Anyway, as some of you may know, Ryuichi's new band ALL CITY STEPPERS finally went major and they are releasing the debut single "Precious Girl" next month!

The covers and tracklists can be found on CDjapan here (save me the time to copy and paste the info here lol). ANYONE else other than me find this Regular Edition cover a self-portrait of Be As One's Ryuichi?

like this?

It seems to be hard for me to imagine this as a girl's portrait.... lawl.

Oh, and they have a PV too! Check it out:


The concept is simple and cute; "music connects people" and "those who are fated to meet". It matches ALL CITY STEPPERS' tagline "Soul Mate Sound". Not to be mentioned, Ryuichi is soooooooo cool gdi.


To be honest, I was a bit reluctant to know Precious Girl is chosen for the debut single. Even though I like this song, I just feel like there were better ones I heard at their live. Hopefully they'll be released in an album in the future, and I can guarantee that it's gonna be a damn good one. So please support ALL CITY STEPPERS from now on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment